Follow by Email

Monday, February 27, 2012

Burlap Door Mat


The sun is finally out today and it has me energized.  Here are my latest projects.  A door mat, just in time for heading outside.  This is made from a scrap of  floor foam that is purchased by the yard at the home depot.  I had the burlap left over from another project so I put the two together.  Here is how :

I cut the burlap about 3 inches larger than my rubber mat and pasted the side with Mod Podge.  When dry I covered the back with a piece of felt so it was smooth on my wood floors. 




Mod Podge All Edges
Use push pins to hold in place until set
 Now it is time to do some spring cleaning--- My husband cut  off part of an empty laundry soap container for me to keep my least favorite cleaning tool in..... FUN

Put in your E-mail address in the space at the top and click submit to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment