Follow by Email

Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

January is going by so fast.  Today is extra special as it is my daughter Lindsey's birthday!  As I was baking her a cake I made a few mini valentines cupcakes to toss in the freezer.  I wanted to post a few small ideas for valentines day.  The first is a little stand you can cut from card stock, the one here is plain white but I make them out of fun prints too.  You can use it to hold your love notes, menu, or just about anything .  I have a pattern for you that you can enlarge or shrink to fit your project.  The other is a favor box.  I used to have a skin care business and had many clear plastic containers for mineral makeup so I put a paper flower on the top with a heart cut out and then I will fill it with something sweet.  When my daughter was married I saved all the lovely peonies from the arrangements and dried them.  I think they look so beautiful I plan to take them to her as a sweet reminder of another one of her very special days!

No comments:

Post a Comment