Follow by Email

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I finished the living room and entry decorations today!  Instead of the traditional red and green I used a black and white with  silver and gold.   The trees I made for the entry table were from an idea on Pintrest and I am really happy with the way they turned out.  My wreath above the fireplace has a star with the phrase "wise men still seek him". I used an old fur coat to recover the stool in front of the leather chair.  With the scraps I had left over I was able to top the mantle and give it a soft rich look. The stocking are made from a twin sheet with some rows of lace trim at the top.  The paper whites are growing nicely so I hope they will be in full bloom for Christmas.  Now on to the baking, shopping and getting the beds ready for family.  I do love the Holidays!


Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment