Follow by Email

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Shoes

I am not an organized person. I really wish I was more organized but it is not a natural thing for me. Maybe it was on Oprah, I really can't remember where I first saw this organization idea. Like most women I have a lot of shoes. Some are for summer and some winter. My collection includes party perfect shoes and some I can only stand up in for a very short amount to time. Unfortunately I can gather a bit of dust in my closet but this idea solved the problem.

1. Get out your camera and head to your closet. Take a picture of each of your pairs of shoes.

2. The dollar tree has great plastic shoe boxes . Go buy as many as you have pairs of shoes. You can use regular shoe boxes but I like them to all be the same size.

3. Print the pictures of each pair of shoes with your home printer. I like a 4x6 size.

4. Cut out your picture and glue or tape on the end of one side of the box, add shoes, place on the lid . I taped mine but will re-do the picture and glue next time. My closet is not as tidy as I would like but it is a start.

Now you can see each pair of shoes on your shelf and they stay protected.

1 comment:

  1. woow great post
    new follower of ur blog
    follow back my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete